KS2 TEACHER with TLR -PERMANENT VACANCY
(Required Summer Term, will also consider September 2015)
Vacancy Ref. LEC45008
Teachers Pay Spine & TLR2a £2587.00 per annum
The Directors of Bishop Cleary Catholic Multi Academy Company are seeking to appoint a full time class teacher to St Michael’s Catholic Primary Academy and Nursery.
Our School Improvement Partner reports that: ‘St Michael’s Catholic Primary Academy & Nursery is a Good Academy with outstanding features’.
The appointed candidate will join the Leadership Team of our happy school and as a KS2 class teacher will be responsible for the planning, teaching and assessment of a specific class.
You will become part of our dedicated staff and will:
- effectively deliver an inspiring curriculum to the class of pupils
- lead a core curriculum area across the academy
- ensure that pupils make good progress in relation to national expectations.
- Meet pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural needs as well as their pastoral and welfare needs.
- Work in partnership with pupils, Staff, Parents, Representatives, Directors and Primary MAC Partners.
Please contact our Academy to arrange a visit.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
For more information or for an application pack,please contact Mrs M. Cutter Personnel/Data Administrator, at the company head office: (St Edmund’s Catholic Academy; Compton Park, Compton Road West, Wolverhampton, WV3 9DU or telephone 01902 558888 x153). Application packs can also be accessed via our Academy website www.stmichaelscatholicprimarywolverhampton.co.uk
Closing Date: Noon: Thursday 12th February. Shortlisting: Friday 13th February.
Interviews: afternoon of Wednesday 25th February /Thursday 26th February 2015
You can also find out more about the Bishop Cleary Catholic Multi Academy Company at www.stedmunds.org.